Crime Stoppers Turks & Caicos FundingCrime Stoppers is registered under the Companies Ordinance as a Section 78, not-for-profit, charity. Monies used for reward payments or to provide equipment and services to assist law enforcement to keep the Turks & Caicos safer and more secure are derived strictly through our fund raising activities and events, membership fees and donations by concerned citizens and organizations.
YOU can do your part to help the Turks & Caicos fight crime and make our community a safer more secure place to live, work and visit.
Annual Membership Fees:
- Adult Crime Stopper - $25.00
- Family Crime Stoppers - $40.00
- Corporate Crime Stopper - $250.00
- Youth Crime Stoppers - Students are welcome to join free of charge. Please contact the guidance councilor at your school for information.
Be a DONOR!One initiative was to work with the Bankers Association and other community spirited groups and persons to fund equipment for the 911 Public Safety Communications System and for street signs. The call centre and street signs now help our Police, Fire & Rescue Service, Ambulance Service and Disaster Management Department to deliver emergency services faster and more effectively throughout the Turks & Caicos. Others include supplying ATVs to the Police for beach patrols, bicycle Police uniforms, assistance with Police vehicles and more.
How to donate?
- Deposit directly into our account at First Caribbean International Bank: "10497700, Crime Stoppers Turks & Caicos - Donations". Please email us at email@example.com to notify us about your donation and to request a receipt.
- Send a cheque payable to "Crime Stoppers Turks & Caicos - Donations". Our address is: Crime Stoppers Turks & Caicos, P.O. Box 621, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands.
- Wire transfer your donation (Minimum of United States $50.00 to cover bank charges and fees) to: